Because we have a multiple servers with a few variations (Business Pro & CPANEL) mail, it's important that you get the correct settings and instructions for the server that you are on. There are a couple easy ways to determine this :
- If you know your WebMail page, go there and look underneath the LOGIN/PASS entry - the server's name is displayed (This web page also gives a link to mail setups).
- If you are a business customer using your own domain, go to "http://mail.mydomain.com" and it will show you the name of the mail server on the WebMail page. (Substitute 'mydomain.com' for your actual domain name.)
If your E-Mail address is @world-net.net, @myalpha1.net, @alpha1.net or the server name is "Blackbird"
If your E-Mail address is @satexas.com or the server name is "Rooster"
If your server name is "Falcon2"
If your server name is "Redbird" or "Dove"
- You will need to log into your CPANEL for assistance
- Links: http://redbird.world-net.net/cpanel or http://dove.satexas.com/cpanel
If your server name is "Eagle" or "Falcon"
- You are still utilizing one of our legacy servers and have not performed our 2017 upgrade. Please contact Support to get migrated to our upgraded mail system which includes an array of improvements, security and online-support.